So I got back today and whooped with joy as I saw AoBR in its glory waiting for me.I opened it up to reveal....
I plan to trade the Ork Sprues with my mates, to allow me more marines.
I do however think this guy below is awesome:I plan to cut the figures from the sprues then clean them up, and assemble the warboss first then I will hold back painting after the initial base coat. I want this guy to be done in glory.
I'm off to work now, and I finish my shift late, so I might cut the rest of the sprues and assemble my marines. Oooooh! Dreadnought!
I will post a more detailed account into what you actually get in AoBR.
Till later
F
Horus Heresy 3e Review: Cybertheurgy
-
Cybertheurgy, or cyber spells, are used by models with the Cybertheurgist
trait, or cyber sorcerers. In short then, these are the members of the
Mechanicum...
1 day ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment