3 March 2009

750pt Army List

I'm playing my first game tomorrow.
It will be a 750pt game, and I have no idea what to expect. I've created the list below as a general all purpose army infantry army.

Army List: 743pts

Librarian - 108pts
+Storm Bolter
-Avenger
-Teleport/Gate

Tactical Marine Squad 175
+5 Marinesr
+Flamer
+Plasma Cannon
+Sarge Chainsword

Tactical Marine Squad 170
+5 Marines
+Flamer
+Missile Launcher
+Sarge Chainsword

Tactical Marine Squad 170
+5 Marines
+Flamer
+Missile Launcher
+Sarge Chainsword

Land Speeder - 60
+Multimelta

Land Speeder - 60
+Multimelta

My plan is to use combat squads of 5 each, and the entire squad of 10 with my librarian for the first squad (with plasma gun) as the main assault squad.
I would of given the sarges power weapons, but alas points! >.<

The land speeders I will either deep strike or deploy and they are obviously purely AT.
I could exchange the land speeders for a predator with lascannons and HB's on the side. I however am attracted to the speed of land speeders.
I was also recommended using a vindicator for high anti infantry.
C&C welcome.

I will post up a battle report tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment