So my gf sneakily ordered some magnets for me and they arrived this morning. I've had a simple childlike play with them and they are powerful!
I got them from guysmagnets.com and they got here the day after order, and kept her updated. Very chuffed.
- My tank so I can change it from predator to rhino and have it as a sturdy model on the table.
- My Landspeeders so they can be removed from the flying bases.
- My Dreadnought arms.
- My HQ terminator weapons.
My sibling, Berkana, has offered me a camera to borrow. So next week, commencing Monday blogs with pictures will be forthcoming with consistancy. I have a lot to update on. On that note I shall not magnetize my tank yet, so I can record and share those steps with you.
Upcoming projects I plan to do, bar the magnetising are:
- Belial, a terminator modification.
- AoBR Dreadnought MM arm to various weapons.
- AoBR Dreadnought to look more... dark angel.
- Powerplant Terrain.
- A diorama of some kind, which will be my objective markers. (did I use that grammer correctly?).
- Plasticard drop-pod.
So yeah, updates soon.
Thanks to everyone so far following my adventure into the warhammer world. I feel I will be here a long time.